How to Shop
Shopping at the myCompanyStore is easy. You can place orders online in a secure environment. We use the most advanced encryption technology available. Click on login and register if you are a new customer and just follow the directions and you'll be able to select and purchase from among many products. Next to each of the items in our collection, you'll see the submit button to add to your cart.
To make a selection, enter the quantity you'd like to order in the quantity text box and then click the Add to Cart button and the item will be added to your shopping cart. When you've finished shopping, you can review totals, remove or add items to your selection, and submit your order.
You will see the shopping cart icon in the top right corner of your screen while you shop. You may click on this button at any time to view, modify or delete items from your shopping cart.
When placing your order online, you will see one of the following inventory status comments for each product with its availability. Please see below for descriptions for each.
- In Stock: The item you are requesting is currently in stock and available to ship.
- Pre-Sell: This item is available for advanced ordering. It will ship when in stock.
- Back Order: The item you are requesting is on re-order, and will be available shortly. Any items you order which exceed the available quantity will remain on order in back-ordered status. These items will be shipped to you in one shipment when the last item becomes available. You will be charged for the items at that time. If you have any questions regarding back-ordered items, please call 888-391-3440 (US Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. CST., International 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. GMT.) to speak with a customer service representative.
- Discontinued: The item you are requesting is out of stock and no longer available.
Ordering & Payment Options
Purchases can be made via VISA, MasterCard or AMEX.
We are required by law to collect applicable state tax on all purchases shipped to AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, NE, NM, NV, NH, NJ, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
Shipping and handling charges will be automatically calculated and added to your order based on the total weight of your order. You will have a chance to review your final estimated shipping and handling charge prior to the completion of your order. Upon checkout, you will have the option to ship via ground, next day, 2-day, or 3-day air.
If shipping outside of the US, additional import obligations and costs are associated. For business purposes, check with your company’s International Trade Compliance contact(s) to ensure the appropriate review and approval is conducted prior to ordering. For personal purposes, be prepared to work with the courier (FedEx, UPS, etc.) to clear customs and pay for any additional costs to import.
- Upon Checkout you will have the option to ship via Ground, 1-Day, 2-Day or 3-Day.
- If you have any questions about expedited shipping and processing, please call customer service at 888-391-3440 (US Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. CST., International 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. GMT).
Our customer service representatives are available to answer your questions.
Hours of Operation:
US: Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. CST.
International: Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. GMT
Toll free phone number: 888-391-3440
Custom Orders: 888-391-3440
We appreciate your business and hope that you will visit the myCompanyStore again in the near future.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, return the merchandise within 60 days of receipt for exchange or refund. Refer to the Returns & Exchanges form (included with your shipment) or call 888-391-3440 for details. For all customer choice returns, a 10% re-stocking fee will apply.